Select a set of three recyclable, reusable Cultureville face masks. Our masks are available in a range of bold African prints or a standard matte black.
Double layered, cotton, reusable, adjustable, fabric face masks.
- Double lined
- Elastic ear loop
- 100% cotton mask
- Trifold structure
- Sustainable mask
- Recyclable mask
- Eco-friendly mask
- Expandable max
- Adjustable face mask to cover nose, mouth and face
- Multi-use face mask which can be sanitised by washing with cool water and detergent
- Individually wrapped and sealed
- Designed in England
- Made in Nigeria
Adjustable Mask: 9” by 7”
Elastic ear loop: 6”
These dimensions are approximates, actual sizing may vary slightly.
- The most effective ways to protect yourself and others against COVID-19 are to frequently clean your hands, cover your cough with the bend of elbow or tissue and maintain a distance of at least 2 metres (6 feet) from people who are coughing or sneezing.
- Masks are effective only when used in combination with frequent hand-cleaning with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
- Wear a mask if you are coughing or sneezing
- Wear a mask if you are caring for someone suspected to be be infected
- Sanitise the mask before each use by washing in cool water and detergent.
- Before putting on a mask, clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
- Cover nose and mouth with mask and place elastic loops behind the ears.
- Adjust mask by pulling the top to the bridge of your nose and pulling the bottom to between your chin and your neck.
- To remove the mask, remove it from behind (do not touch the front of mask) and clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
- When mask is damp, sanitise by washing with cool water and detergent or replace with a new one.
- Avoid touching the mask while using it. If you do, clean your hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
- Air dry in a hygienic area and avoid the inside of the mask touching surfaces.
- Iron on reverse side of mask and avoid applying any heat to the elastic ear loops.
Read our Face Mask Frequently Asked Questions here
Be a part of growing our vision by shopping on our website, sharing pictures with your Cultureville face masks, giving us some feedback via a review, subscribing to our mailing list and telling someone about Cultureville.