Hand crafted, ethically made Ankara bow tie made from sustainably selected African wax print with a multicoloured kente pattern in red, yellow, black, blue and green colours.
Kente cloth originates in Ghana and is associated with the Akan tribe. Kente cloth is traditionally woven and was previously reserved for Akan royals in the past. Over time kente print fabric has become mainstream and is well-know for its recognisable prints and its beautiful array of colours.
This item is the ideal accessory for weddings, dinner parties and special occasions.
This item can be paired with a suit or a tuxedo.
- Aryee Kente African Print Hoodie
- Aryee Kente African Print Trimmed Trousers
- Aryee Kente African Print Flare Sleeved Dress
- Aryee Kente African Print High Low Skirt
View all items in a matching fabric here
- Ankara Wax Print - 100% Cotton
- Designed in England
- Made in Nigeria
- Dry clean only